In response to Covid-19, Peerman Family Farm and other Flathead Valley farms have created an easy way to get the foods you need and love. At The Farmhouse Inn and Kitchen we’ll place your custom farm box directly in your car when you pull up to the curb at The Farmhouse—without any person-to-person contact. Pick up and delivery will be on Fridays from 12pm-4pm. Orders must be placed by Tuesdays at 5:00 for Friday pick up.
Our farm boxes are an effort to keep our community healthy by increasing access to nutrient-dense foods. It is also an effort to keep local farms and food producers in business during this time of uncertainty. The role of local foods in strengthening and sustaining our communities has never been more paramount.
NOTE: We are working to keep this distribution system as secure as possible. Do not drive through if you or anyone in your household is showing signs of fever or illness. Email us ([email protected]) and we will arrange an alternative way to get your food to you.
Order a Farm Box with these simple steps
- Add a basic farm box to your shopping cart, then select any add on items from the menu below. You may also add bath, body, and home products from our drop down shopping tab.
- Drive to The Farmhouse Inn and Kitchen. A gloved helper (with verified body temperature) will place groceries in your car without making contact. Pop your trunk for us! (Our eco-friendly wooden farm boxes are hand made on our farm. Please return the wooden box by leaving on the front porch of The Farmhouse. All boxes will be sanitized prior to re-use).
- Wave and smile, knowing you are helping keep local food businesses alive and your dinner delicious.
What’s Included in The Basic Farm Box
- Peerman Family Farm Meats. Savor real, quality, sustainable and Locally grown pasture-based meats from Peerman Family farm. Our meats are raised on non-gmo and pesticide free pasture grass. Our beef and lamb are 100% grass fed. Our heritage breed of pork is free from any hormones, medications, or antibiotics and fed a vegetarian diet of pasture grass, probiotic rich fermented milk and organic grain.
- 6 eggs. Peerman Family Farms Eggs have rich yellow yolks and are raised on organic feed and pasture grass. Eggs may come from other Flathead Valley farms based on availability. All eggs are from humanely raised, pasture grown chickens.
- 1 loaf of freshly baked rustic sourdough bread.
- Organic Fresh Roasted Coffee – The Farmhouse Inn and Kitchen roasts USDA certified organic coffee beans from Fair Trade certified coffee farms around the world. 6 oz bag of Rocky Mountain Organic Breakfast Blend Medium roast.
- Fresh Fruit Preserves 4 oz jar. Enjoy fresh fruit preserves from The Farmhouse Inn and Kitchen. Made from scratch with the best ingredients we can find. Tastes great mixed with our house made yogurt add on!
- 1 bar of our hand made oats and honey goat milk soap. Handmade goat milk soap from Peerman Family Farm. Small batch soap with our own skin loving goats milk and organic oils and butters for nourished, healthy skin. Chemical and toxin free. Can be used on body, hair, face, and gentle enough for baby.
- 2oz glass amber bottle of our herbal 4 thieves blend hand sanitizer. Made to meet CDC guidelines for effectively killing germs.
Share the Love!
Take photos and share on social media. Tell friends. Share with your neighbors. Or donate a Community Box to share with those in need including restaurant and medical workers in our community.
Farm Box Farmers and Producers
Peerman Family Farm – Meat and eggs, vegetables, flowers, fruit, bath, body, and home products.
The Famrhouse Inn and Kitchen – Baked goods, yogurt, preserves.
Terrapin Farm – Produce
Wicked Good – Produce, grains
Great Northern Honey – Wildflower honey
Valley Girk Mushrooms – Variety of local mushrooms
Peerman Family Farm, The Farmhouse Inn and Kitchen, Kalispell Kreamery, Terrapin Farm, Wicked Good Produce, Valley Girl Mushrooms and Great Northern Honey all share a common belief in the power and benefit of providing locally grown, sustainably raised products to our community. The Farmhouse Inn and Kitchen is excited to host our community local food drive thru.
How to Join
If you are interested in selling your farm products through the Farmhouse farm boxes, email [email protected]